Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday.

Surprisingly, there's not a case of the Mondays in sight for me today! I mean, I woke up later than normal, but I made it to class on time and the sun is shining and the snow is melting and Valentine's Day in college>Valentine's Day in high school. The only real setback of today was that because I woke up late, I didn't have time to go to the cafeteria to get a banana, so I had a really unhealthy breakfast of 100calorie bite-sized brownies, a box of raisins, and a swig of milk. What counts as 'unhealthy' now could have actually been a lot worse, but still.

I did something to mess up my knee, but I'm not going to let it stop me from working out after dinner with a group of my friends. I almost backed out because I have to go to a movie showing for class, but I told myself that if I wanted to get the ball rolling with this weight-loss, I needed to buckle down and start moving. I'm going to do the best that I can today with my knee, but I don't think it's going to bother me too much; at least I hope not.

I'm getting ready to go to dinner, but here's what I've had to eat today:

Breakfast:
100calorie Brownie bites
1/8cup raisins
1/4cup skim milk

Lunch:
turkey sandwich on wheat bread, piece of lettuce, slice of cheese, light mayo
2 pickle spears
4 orange slices
snickerdoodle cookie

Afternoon Snack:
100calorie Brownie bites

Dinner:
2 pieces coconut shrimp
mashed red potatoes
cupcake
1cup skim milk

Evening Snack:
apple

My daily points allowance decreased by 1 after this last weigh-in, but it's not really much of a change from last week.

-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment